Future of Tall Buildings Room
Kindly Sponsored by:
The four Diamond Sponsors were acknowledged as the premium supporters of the conference, enjoying maximum exposure both before and during the Conference, with the highest priority of branding in all documentation and on-site signage. In addition, each Diamond Sponsor was acknowledged as the main sponsor of one of the four conference “Regional / Theme Rooms” (See Venue Plan). These Regional / Theme Rooms focused on research and development within a geographical area (for example, the Americas Room, Asia Room, and Middle East Room), with the sponsor’s project(s) playing a leading role in that room. Each Regional / Theme Room was an integral part of the main conference, accommodating 15 presentations over the two main conference days. The sponsor nominated five of these presentations, with CTBUH nominating 10 presentations from the open call for papers, to achieve a harmonious program for the room based on the region represented.
The Regional / Theme Room also accommodated a significant exhibition booth for the sponsor, alongside one to three other project-connected Gold sponsors. The main conference lunches and coffee breaks also took place in the Regional / Theme Rooms, ensuring a high degree of exposure for the sponsor.
In addition, the papers supporting these presentations were bound into a stand-alone CTBUH book publication profiling the region, with the sponsor’s project(s) leading the publication and thus promoted and profiled in detail. The sponsor was acknowledged as the sole supporter of this Region Room Book, with every conference delegate receiving a copy. The sponsor also received an additional 25 copies.
Diamond Package Benefits included the following:
- Recognition as a premium sponsor of the Conference, with highest priority branding among sponsors*
- Branding of a Regional / Theme Room, including placement of promotional materials in the room, and the accommodation of an Exhibition Booth if desired, alongside 1-3 other exhibition booths accommodating companies connected with the sponsor’s project(s)
- Partnership with CTBUH in determining the speaker program in the Regional / Theme Room, accommodating a track of 15 speaker presentations over the two main conference days, of which the sponsor nominated five presentations, and CTBUH nominated 10 from the open call for papers (note: peer-reviewed papers were required to substantiate all presentations)
- Recognition as sole sponsor of a CTBUH book publication containing the papers given in the Regional / Theme Room – a digital copy of which was given to every delegate (with hard copies for sale)
- 25 additional copies of the book publication ($1,250 value)
- Opportunity to host/organize a tall building technical tour or other off-site programming on the final day of the conference, Wednesday 28 October
- Six complimentary conference-only registrations (note: these need to incorporate the company’s speaker and any exhibition staff registrations, $8,400 value)
- Two complimentary VIP attendances at both conference networking receptions
- Official recognition of sponsor at Conference Opening and Close
- Opportunity to host an off-site evening social networking event, for the invitation of conference delegates and other colleagues invited by the sponsor
- Opportunity to include a project in the “2015 Conference Skyline”, which is used in all Conference graphics and documentation, as well as used in a CTBUH Poster for international dissemination / promotion both during and after the conference
- 15 copies of the “2015 Conference Skyline” poster ($300 value)
- Advance logo recognition on Conference website homepage and sponsor section, with web link
- Logo included in pre-conference promotional advertisements in the CTBUH Journal and other media outputs
- CTBUH support of sponsor-created e-blasts to be sent out promoting sponsor’s involvement in the event (e.g. supplying conference graphics etc)
- Company logo on Conference stage backdrops and venue pop-ups
- Logo on walk-in/out slide loop at Conference opening and closing sessions
- Recognition in Conference on-site Pocket Guide, including logo
- Full-page color print advertisement in Conference on-site Pocket Guide (priority position)
- Promotion to media and press outlets as a major supporter of the Conference
- Opportunity for small brochure inserts in delegate bags
- Opportunity to place company material on combined sponsor table at the Conference
- Sponsor designation on name badge ribbons
- Logo and coverage of the sponsor’s conference involvement (e.g. speaker contribution) included in the post-conference publication produced and physically distributed internationally after the event
- Complimentary CTBUH Organizational membership at “Supporting Contributor” Level for one year, (note: for new members only. $10,000 value)
*Note: Each sponsorship package included an element of exclusive sponsorship of a unique aspect of the Conference, so in some specific events/aspects, not all sponsor logos were included
Venue Plan showing Regional / Theme Room locations at the Grand Hyatt New York City.