Silver Package Benefits include the following:
- Recognition as a sponsor of the Conference, with branding below Diamond, Platinum & Gold sponsors*
- Two complimentary Conference-only registrations for Silver+ ($2,800 value); 1 Complimentary Conference-only registration for Silver ($1,400 value)
- Opportunity to host an off-site evening social networking event, for the invitation of conference delegates and other colleagues invited by the sponsor
- Advance logo recognition on Conference website sponsor section, with web link
- Company logo on Conference stage backdrops and venue pop-ups
- Logo on walk-in/-out slide loop at Conference opening and closing sessions
- Recognition in Conference on-site Pocket Guide, including logo
- Half-page color print advertisement in Conference on-site Pocket Guide
- Opportunity to place company material on combined sponsor table at the Conference
- Sponsor designation on name badge ribbons
- Complimentary CTBUH Organizational membership at “Contributor” Level for 1 year for Silver+ sponsors (note: for new members only, $1,500 value), or “Participant” Level for 1 year for Silver sponsors (note: for new members only, $750 value)
Silver + Host Room
There were 17 Host Rooms available at the 2015 conference (nine at the Platinum level and eight at the Silver level). These host rooms were intended for companies to organize their own series of presentations, seminars, meetings, networking lunches, and/or other events across the two main conference days. These rooms, which also served as exhibition suites, were promoted to all delegates both in advance of, and during, the conference itself, and Host Room sponsors could invite their own external contacts too, irrespective of whether they were registered to attend the conference or not. The Silver+ Host Rooms were 40-50 square meters in area (allocated on a first come-first served basis in terms of room size and availability).
Note: All Host Room internal furnishings, support equipment, associated supply, and lunch/coffee catering were the responsibility of the sponsor – only the blank room was provided.
Kindly Sponsored by:
Silver + Coffee Break Packages
In addition to the benefits of Silver sponsorship listed above, the Silver + Coffee Break Sponsors enjoyed exclusive sponsorship of one of the conference coffee breaks (breakfast, morning, or afternoon coffee break on each of the two main speaker days of the conference). Sponsorship of each coffee break was recognized through signage at coffee points, on high-top tables, and – where relevant – through the walk-in/-out slide loop and chair announcements immediately before the break.
Kindly Sponsored by:
Silver (12 No.)
Benefits as shown in the table below.
*Note: Each sponsorship package included an element of exclusive sponsorship of a unique aspect of the Conference, so in some specific events/aspects, not all sponsor logos were included
**Note: Sponsorship fee is net of all taxes and fees. Any taxes and fees need to be paid by the sponsor.